I just want a job and security in my life why is that such a huge problem how did I screw my life up so badly
Kim Crosby’s Facebook page(which quoted me yesterday!)
Holy shit, best quote fucking ever, holy shit.
OMFG I don’t LOL often but Goddamn.
Perfect analogy is perfect.
u still didnt send me any :c
calm down I sent you three okay
omenspeaker asked: THE ONES THAT END IN "E"
oh my GOD.
- Acetaldehyde: I used to have a brother in law and I am much happier without him :P
- Diazomethane: If I could learn to do anything, I would learn to play an instrument. I want to be able to make pretty sounds that don’t mess with my misophonia like other music does sometimes.
- Hexafluoroacetone: When I grow up (figuratively) I want to be a paralegal/lawyer/therapist to provide a safe space for trans people to seek the help they need. I’m going to be graduating with my degree in two weeks so hopefully part of that will be fulfilled soon!
- ing I learned last week was…the six exceptions to the warrant clause. Boring legal stuff.
- Methacrylaldehyde: I don’t know if I would rather be really attractive or really smart because I’ve always been really smart, so it’s been a thing my whole life. It’s just…sometimes I kind of wish I could just…not be as intelligent as I am. I feel like I need to constantly be working to prove myself but at the same time what good does it even do me to be this smart? So. I don’t know. I’d probably go with really smart because I already am, and I already know what that is like.
- Oleum: I know this one doesn’t end in E but oh gosh I want to do this one. If one song were to describe my life it would be Panic Attack by Dream Theater.
- Pentaborane: A habit of mine that no one knows about is I watch TV shows and movies in my mind. I have pretty good recall of my favorite episodes of shows and my favorite movies, so when I am doing something requiring little to no thought I tend to watch movies in my mind. The reason for this is that I have to always be multitasking because I will start to panic if I am not accomplishing multiple things at once, and watching TV while doing other things makes me not panic…so I just watch without the TV. (actually even right now in the back of my mind I’m watching the episode of Adventure Time where Finn goes in the tree to get the frisbee)
- Trifluorochloroethylene: I don’t have to change my first and middle name to anything because I already picked the name (Kingsley Icarus) that suits me most! Both names have a lot of meaning behind them—especially Icarus—that I will not get into now, but suffice to say they have great meaning.